Letterkenny Retail Park is excited to welcome two new stores to the complex. Homeware retailer Homestore + More and women’s clothing store, Paco, have now opened at the park, expanding our range of quality stores and giving you two more reasons to visit!
Ireland’s leading independent homeware retailer, Homestore + More, stocks everything you need for your house. Whether you are cooking up a storm in the kitchen, working on the garden or want to simply spruce up your home, Homestore + More offer a wide range of products at great prices.
As well as Homestore + More, we are delighted to welcome Paco clothing store. Starting in Cork as a simple idea to create top quality knitted sweaters, Paco has rapidly grown nationwide to now offer a fantastic range of women’s clothing, footwear and accessories, including ranges from Regatta and Just Elegance. Call in to see their fabulous fashion, easy to mix-and-match pieces and this season’s must-haves.
Ensuring our customers have a choice of quality products at affordable prices is important to us at Letterkenny Retail Park. With the opening of these stores, we are delighted we can offer these to our customers and support home-grown businesses at the same time.
So, whether you’re redecorating your home or fancy some new clothes, be sure to call in to our new stores – our friendly staff look forward to welcoming you!
Summer fun is a walk in the park, and we have plenty of free family fun on offer on Saturday 4th August!
Join us from 12-4pm for the Letterkenny Retail Park Summer Carnival. We have a range of Carnival games, including Hook the Duck and Knock the Can, as well as the super exciting Cyclone game! Come down and enjoy music, free lollipops and sweet treats and free face painting!
We have everything you need for the perfect family day out at Letterkenny Retail Park. Don’t forget to like our Facebook page to keep up to date with all upcoming events and competitions.
Easter treats are a walk in the park, and we have plenty of Easter fun on offer on Saturday 31st March.
Join us from 1-4pm for clown magic shows, face painting and balloon modelling and get into the Easter spirit. Come down and meet the Letterkenny Retail Park Easter bunny, and enjoy some delicious Easter treats.
Don’t forget to enter our competition on Facebook to be in with a chance of winning an amazing €200 towards your Easter dinner spread from Joe’s Foods! All you have to do is comment under the post and tell us what is going to be on your dinner table this Easter.
Step into romance this Valentines Day at Letterkenny Retail Park.
Valentines gift shopping is a walk in the park. With over 30 stores to choose from including Menarys, Evolve Menswear, Next, TK Maxx, Boots, Dunnes, River Island, New Look and many more!
You will be sure to find the perfect gift for your true love this Valentines Day.
Don’t forget to enter our competition on Facebook to be in with a chance of winning a luxurious box for Chocolates from M&S. All you have to do is comment under the post and tell us who you would give your last chocolate to and why.
We are supporting the local community in 2018 by offering €600 to a local community or sports club or group.
Listen to “Around the North West” on Highland Radio between Monday 15th January – Friday 19th January 2018 to find out more.
For your chance to win simply email email@example.com or text 086 6025000 telling us why your nominated community or sports club or group deserve to win.
The winner will be announced on Friday 19th January so get your entries in now!
Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is Letterkenny Retail Park, Letterkenny
2. The Agency is MXB, 355 – 367 Lisburn Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT9 7EP.
3. The radio station is Highland Radio, Pine Hill, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland.
4. Entry is open to all shoppers of Letterkenny Retail Park, aged 18 and over only.
5. Employees of Letterkenny Retail Park, Retailers/ Merchants within Letterkenny Retail Park, MXB and 3rd Party agencies are not eligible to enter.
6. By entering, you agree to be contacted by the Promoter, Radio Station or Agency about the competition and for the Promoter or Agency to use the information submitted for any purpose in connection with the promotion.
7. The competition opens Monday 15th January 2018.
8. Entry for the competition: email or text Highland Radio to “Tell us why your nominated community or sports club/group deserve sponsorship’
9. Competition entry is limited to 1 per person, club or group only.
10. The winner will be selected on Friday 19th October and will have until close of play Monday 22nd January 2018 to respond to the email or text message to claim their prize.
11. In the event the winner does not respond within 24 hours, the Promoter will choose an alternative winner. An alternative winner will be selected at random until the winner is finalised.
12. The prize is to WIN €600 sponsorship for community/sports group or club.
13. The prize is subject to change at the Promoter’s discretion and is not transferable.
14. The Promoter and Agency reserve the right to request verification of the winners Date of Birth and residency before a prize can be provided. In the event that a winner does not provide proof of date of birth and residency, the Promoter reserves the right to choose an alternative winner.
15. Prize can only be redeemed upon confirmation that all terms and conditions are met – prizes will only be redeemable once the correct procedures have been followed and maintained.
16. By entering, the winner is agreeing to have their full name published, club or group name published and their photo taken for use on social media.
17. All prizes will be allocated at the discretion of the Promoter.
18. The prizes are non-transferable, refundable and no cash alternatives are available. No purchase necessary.
19. The Promoter and the Agency accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition or in making any arrangements for receipt / collection of the prize.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or end this competition and /or prize without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.